Pozitions

Pozitions

 

CROATIAN KNIGHTS

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

How does player pozitions works? For example, can LWB play on LB and LWB, but not on LM? Or just LWB. Beacuse, tactisc are not abitrarily, and there are only 2 tactics for that pozitions, if I'm not mistaken. Same question for RW, and CDM.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

Rugovit said:

How does player pozitions works? For example, can LWB play on LB and LWB, but not on LM? Or just LWB. Beacuse, tactisc are not abitrarily, and there are only 2 tactics for that pozitions, if I'm not mistaken. Same question for RW, and CDM.

When we publish a Manual/Guide, there will be explained everything. It should be published in next 7 days.

For now in short, LB-LWB and vica versa is minor penaply on position. LWB-LM is small penalty too. CDM to CM or CB gets small penalty too. Putting CDM to RM or RW is large penalty.
Nirgal
VIP

 

NK Slavonac

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

Marko said:

Rugovit said:

How does player pozitions works? For example, can LWB play on LB and LWB, but not on LM? Or just LWB. Beacuse, tactisc are not abitrarily, and there are only 2 tactics for that pozitions, if I'm not mistaken. Same question for RW, and CDM.

When we publish a Manual/Guide, there will be explained everything. It should be published in next 7 days.

For now in short, LB-LWB and vica versa is minor penaply on position. LWB-LM is small penalty too. CDM to CM or CB gets small penalty too. Putting CDM to RM or RW is large penalty.
thank you. I presumed it could be that, but I wanted to check.
 

ufhcsTC
Young Sharks

Was this post helpful?
3

0
0

And what about the possible positions for RW? I'd have guessed it could be RM and ST by intuition, but my RW in ST position seems to underperform. My problem is I have a good RW and 2 good RMs, and it seems like a clog. Can RMs play effectively elsewhere besides LM or RW (ie CM)? What about RW do they have some natural 'secondary' positions besides RM?

Thanks in advance for your answer!