Vip members

Vip members

Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I think that VIP members should receive a notification when their bid for a player on sale is outbid by another user.


Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Goemon said:

I think that VIP members should receive a notification when their bid for a player on sale is outbid by another user.



I generally keep track of my transfers anyways, I'm not sure how useful the notification will be.

example:
I log off the site , knowing I have 1 day 3 hours until my transfer bid on the player, needs me to action another bid or not.
aka I'll check my bid then.

however I do see your point, on a notification. 👍
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

When we have a very large number of users and many players for sale, this notification will be very helpful. Imagine an auction that lasts 45 minutes beyond its sale time, and you have more than one player at that moment.**


Another option for VIP users could be to see the skill number highlighted in color on the players page when it increases after training.


Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Goemon said:

When we have a very large number of users and many players for sale, this notification will be very helpful. Imagine an auction that lasts 45 minutes beyond its sale time, and you have more than one player at that moment.**


Another option for VIP users could be to see the skill number highlighted in color on the players page when it increases after training.



To help solve, you can use the auto Transfer function, then see below my comment.

The notification wont help if you have multi bids with time frames close together imho without the above,
otherwise be ready to miss that player/s.