I have the same XXX name everywhere

I have the same XXX name everywhere

 

SK Slavia Praha

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I have the same XXX name everywhere
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

VLuk3s said:

I have the same XXX name everywhere

I'm seeing your name VLuk3s, I then checked your team name and the players names , all looks fine to me.

However

Try cleaning your cookies out or a different browser.
If still seeing xxx then close all browsers and try a complete virus scan if confident to do so .

once that's complete do a hard boot (turn computer off, then restart it again)
Then Try the same browser/s .

If you're on a phone device,
I believe turning that off completely then turning back on works.

otherwise maybe, Marko can see if any bugs 👍
 

SK Slavia Praha

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I have this problem also on my mobile, where I tried it
 

SK Slavia Praha

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

https://youtu.be/axjphlmbOeQ?si=1KseqlguMj6vUSQy
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

VLuk3s said:

https://youtu.be/axjphlmbOeQ?si=1KseqlguMj6vUSQy


This might be one for Marko, a bug.