Did I win national cup?

Did I win national cup?

 

Mönchengladbach

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Did I win national cup?
If I did, do I receive a trophy?
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
2

Building on his question, why doesn’t the national cup generate any ticket revenue? What is it even for then? Won’t the international cups generate ticket revenue either? If only the league does, i think that’s wrong, because players will just be risking injury in the other competitions for nothing. Ticket revenue is extremely important for us to expand and maintain our facilities as well
0
0

I also think there should be fan revenue in stadiums during the national cup, and there should also be higher ticket prices, just like in international competitions. This is all I found regarding the prize money for the National Cup:

National Cup (NC)

Maximum 3 Division ranks participate in National Cup matches if some Nation or Region has active 2nd and 3rd Division level.

Cup run can last from 4 to 8 rounds depending on the statement above.

Prize money rewards are received at the end of the season.

Cup winner gets a Trophy.

Cup prize money (Season 1):

Preliminary round 1 winners - 40.000

Preliminary round 2 winners - 60.000

Preliminary round 3 winners - 100.000

Round 4 winners - 200.000

Round 5 winners - 400.000

Round 6 winners - 600.000

Round 7 winners - 800.000

Round 8 winner - 2.000.000


https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/manual
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1

Good questions
However I think from Season 3 all will be sorted in these regards.

@Marko to confirm : )