Rating

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Hi all,

When the game is more mature and up running, what is the expected highest raking a player can receive?
Right now all players with rating 32 or higher is the worlds stars, but what about the rating in the future?

Have a great day/week
/Tossefinn


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

I would assume in the 90’s
if those 30’s are at the below avg scouting report.
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Just to be sure ?
So you mean that the rating for a top player in 4-5 season from now Will have a rating of 90 ?


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

The rate of time is unknown until we figure how long each different Is vs dev level takes.

If I recall Marko mentioned somewhere about
potential and dev level .

I think that was 28 aged.

0
0

Tossefinn said:

Just to be sure ?
So you mean that the rating for a top player in 4-5 season from now Will have a rating of 90 ?


I think it will take that long just for someone to reach level 10 of the facilities. 😁
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

😀
Success is built, slow and steady, *keep an eye on finances imho
There are three main ones , then others to compliment those as above *
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

I've got my Training Ground, Youth Academy and Scout Centre all at level 6 but am going to struggle to improve any of them any further at the moment what with the increased costs that would incur. For now, I think I'm just going to have to put those 3 on hold and try and build up some money from the other facilities.