Player progress

Player progress

 

ufhcsTC
Young Sharks

Was this post helpful?
3

0
0

Hi Marko,
I have a few questions regarding youth development, and especially it's speed.

The main question is whether the potential sets a cap on final skill level, or it relates to development speed. To understand the question, I brought an example as well. I have player A, who has 10 skills at lvl 10, and the other 10 at lvl 20. His rating is about 15, and his potential is exactly below average and turned 15 years old just yesterday (I guess there are subcategories between 2 levels here). Question 1: do the 10 lower skills develop faster? Question 2: If there is a player B with everything the same, but is 1 whole year older, do they develop differently? If there is a player C, same potential and same age as player A, but 10 skills are 20 and other 10 is 30. Question 3: does player A develop faster than player C?
There is a player D. His skills are the same than player A, but the potential is exactly average. Question 4: does player D develop faster than player A or he just has a higher cap to his final skills?
Thanks for your time in advance!
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

The player/s with faster Dev level would develop first in all examples above imho.
I believe only those skills trained would gain pending player age.

........
I think the sub skills not trained may get .01 (In your example, I call sub skills)
Marko to confirm.