Today I've bought two players for my second team. Now both of them has the retiring icon next to their names. Since the manual clearly state:
If you release player under the age of 17 or the player who has announced his retirement, they will not appear on the transfer list.
I was buying them knowing that they will stay with my team for at least 1.5 seasons, probably more, now I can only use them for a few weeks for which I wouldn't have paid this much. Could you solve this bug some way retrospectively?
Today I've bought two players for my second team. Now both of them has the retiring icon next to their names. Since the manual clearly state:
If you release player under the age of 17 or the player who has announced his retirement, they will not appear on the transfer list.
I was buying them knowing that they will stay with my team for at least 1.5 seasons, probably more, now I can only use them for a few weeks for which I wouldn't have paid this much. Could you solve this bug some way retrospectively?
Thanks in advance!
Thank you for reporting this! We will try to fix it while working on update - part 2 during these past couple weeks.
It can only happen in one case and it is when the team put the player on the transfer list last days of the season and then he announces retirement at the day 1 of the new season, while already being on the transfer list.
There was a retirement mark near player's name in his club while he was on TL. In some upcoming updates, we will try to add that mark near player's name on TL too, just for these specific cases.
Any other cases are regulated by the system and not possible.
It can only happen in one case and it is when the team put the player on the transfer list last days of the season and then he announces retirement at the day 1 of the new season, while already being on the transfer list.
There was a retirement mark near player's name in his club while he was on TL. In some upcoming updates, we will try to add that mark near player's name on TL too, just for these specific cases.
Any other cases are regulated by the system and not possible.
There's a field called "Status" on the player's page that never shows anything, not even if they're retiring, injured, or suspended. Could you please check why nothing appears in this field?
It will be improved in the near future for sure (status field), but for now it is the best for those players that are 30+ and that are sent to TL just before beginning of new season, to check their teams and "players page" and there you can see the symbol for the retirement.