Transfer Agent

Transfer Agent

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

The above function is not showing a place to use the agent.

https://imgur.com/a/awU0v3E


Also the above ,

player, team, image, link/s is greyed out
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Your VIP status has expired recently, that's why the Transfer Agent became unavailable 😊
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Thanks,
I was unaware ⚽️
I never received a notification for vip.
I received one to keep my second team active .

Saying that I’m noticed no notifications
For both teams : training, youth pull, sponsor

I’ll assume vip status is required to receive those?

I assumed our coins stored in our manager accounts counted towards vip ?
I assume they can’t be used to keep vip status?
…

Also pointing out our or my exchanged rate is not kind : 1 Euro = 1.97 NZ






Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

You probably missed those VIP expiration notifications. They appeared 10 and 3 days before the deadline and also in the latest update we added 2 more notifications, so now VIP Managers get notifications 30, 10, 3 and 1 day before expiration moment.

In comparison to all other Managers, VIP Managers currently receive Notifications when the training session is ready and sponsorship expired. In future, there will be some more VIP notifications.

VIP can be renewed or extended using DS Diamonds.
Menu - Community - VIP features (Extend VIP)