Red Card Situation

Red Card Situation

 

Lija Athletics

Was this post helpful?
4

0
2

Can the match engine be amended so as when there is a red card the team with a man up have a bit of advantage on the other team?

I am say this because I had a couple of matches were I was with a man up but never won a match.

Thanks you.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Why does every player who gets a red card receive a two-match suspension?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

It doesn't. Only direct red cards are 2 matches suspension, the 2nd yellow is 1 match suspension.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I'd suggest changing this rule, especially since in real football a straight red card doesn't always result in a two-match suspension. It could also be useful to add the reason for the straight red card in the post-match summary, for example.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

You can see the reason in the Live match broadcast or at the end, in the match playback or highlights.

For example, your defender Carlo Dagianti received a red card in the last match in this situation:

"Ricardo José Soares Filho runs it past Carlo Dagianti, but Carlo Dagianti takes him down with a tackle from behind... He's shown a red for that terrible fiasco!"