Players sold

Players sold

 

Sobradinho EC

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Why were some players put back on the transfer list after being sold?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Bruno Souto said:

Why were some players put back on the transfer list after being sold?

Can you please explain it to me in more details? There is the case when you can set while listing a player that auction repeats if he is not sold. Other case is when transfer is reported by the System or by other Manager and after the revision, the transfer is reverted due to some rules violations like intentionally pumping the price or something else.
 

C.F Nebeski Ratnik

Was this post helpful?
1

0
0

Why is my player on the transfer list? Eric Bodola LW, I bought him 8 days ago and now he is on TL, and I didn't fire him.
All I did was remove him from the transfer shortlist, and he suddenly found himself on TL as a free agent
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Hello Comi 👋

Activity log from database says that you actually Released that player, I believe accidentally, willing to remove him from shortlist.

While removing player from shortlist doesn't give any "chack message", when some Manager try to Release own player, this message appears "Are you sure you want to release?". System says that you clicked both of them - "Release player" + "Yes".

Now, I will try to revert that action if it's possible, but this will be the last time that we do sometlike this.
 

C.F Nebeski Ratnik

Was this post helpful?
1

0
0

Crazy move, I had 4 players on shortL (1 mine, 3 sold to another team), I did the same, remove from shortL for all 4 players. It's possible that I fired my very own player. thanks, I'll have to be more careful 👍
 

C.F Nebeski Ratnik

Was this post helpful?
1

0
1

"I tested again" and yes, it was definitely my mistake. I fired the player again, let's keep the game fair 😎
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
3

Comi said:

"I tested again" and yes, it was definitely my mistake. I fired the player again, let's keep the game fair 😎

Well, this was the move that deserves respect!

Standing up for fairness is always the best path, both in the Game and in Life! 👏