Can a player who was suspended during a league game play in an international cup?
I'm asking because my main player was sent off in the last game of the season and received a 2-game suspension. Because of this, I didn't select him for the Champions Cup game. In the first minute of the game, his replacement got injured.
And now I've checked, and the number of suspended games hasn't decreased; it's still at 2. So, can I select him for the next Champions Cup game?
Yes Ewerthon, suspensions in the League and the International competitions are separated. In the League players receive dark red card and in the International competitions they receive light red card (on your players page).
Yes Ewerthon, suspensions in the League and the International competitions are separated. In the League players receive dark red card and in the International competitions they receive light red card (on your players page).