Working intensively on update Part 2 these weeks, managing to reply only on urgent posts, but several days after the update, I will go through all unanswered topics that require my reply.
The limit is 14, so if the team has 11 players on the field + 3 subs, it can play a match. If the number of available players is 13 or less, the match will be noted as 5:0.
Also, if the team has less than 17 players at the end of the season, it will be permanently removed.
Working intensively on update Part 2 these weeks, managing to reply only on urgent posts, but several days after the update, I will go through all unanswered topics that require my reply.
The limit is 14, so if the team has 11 players on the field + 3 subs, it can play a match. If the number of available players is 13 or less, the match will be noted as 5:0.
Also, if the team has less than 17 players at the end of the season, it will be permanently removed.
Ah, right. I thought the rule would be to have the 11 starters plus the 7 substitutes.