Login
Language:
English
English
Season :
7
- Day :
27
My Team
Overview
Players
Lineup
Fixtures
Training
Youth Academy
Trophies & Legends
Competitions
League Table
National Cup
Champions Cup
International Cup
Conference Cup
World Cup
Diamond Cup
Friendlies
Office
Transfers
Player Search
Scout Reports
Sponsorship
Finances
Facilities
Kits
Hall of Fame
Eternal Ranking Lists
End of Year Awards
5-Season Team Ranking
5-Season Nation Ranking
Community
Forum
DS Diamonds
VIP Features
game Ambassadors
The Dugout Team
Site Statistics
youth player
called
Forum
Bug Reports
youth player called
youth player called
Author
Message
Kiwi
VIP
AFC Offside
StonesNSticks
Was this post helpful?
28
0
0
Tue 21st Apr, 2026 20:17
The other side of this page in the first report call is missing
Yes same on all browses I use.
https://imgur.com/a/G0Wwant
Marko
GA
VIP
SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC
Was this post helpful?
210
0
0
Fri 26th Jun, 2026 21:07
Do you still have that issue? We were checking it and it works properly all the time on PC and Mobile phone.
Kiwi
VIP
AFC Offside
StonesNSticks
Was this post helpful?
28
0
0
Fri 26th Jun, 2026 23:08
Kiwi said:
The other side of this page in the first report call is missing
Yes same on all browses I use.
https://imgur.com/a/G0Wwant
This was some time ago, If I notice anything I'll post here again
so far so good, however.