In other management games, bot teams don't qualify for international competitions and also don't get promoted.
Here I see that the scenario is different, with many bot teams playing in international competitions.
Is there anything planned to change this in the future?
In other management games, bot teams don't qualify for international competitions and also don't get promoted.
Here I see that the scenario is different, with many bot teams playing in international competitions.
Is there anything planned to change this in the future?
The funny thing here is that i reached a point in Internationl cups, that i prefer human teams than bots, since bots are always eliminating me smh 😅
@Marko
When did you mention or say the bots will get overtaken?
at the moment we endeavour to improve our teams only to get soundly beaten by bots
Two of which are in the top 4, one is top of the leader board /series in my human league.
I dont mind losing but these bot seem unchallenged.
@Marko
When did you mention or say the bots will get overtaken?
at the moment we endeavour to improve our teams only to get soundly beaten by bots
Two of which are in the top 4, one is top of the leader board /series in my human league.
I dont mind losing but these bot seem unchallenged.
As I mentioned in another post, bot teams always have their players regenerated each season. While our teams are getting older and weaker, the bots have their rosters "improved" every season. And since the generation of young players in academies has been a lottery, we are seeing several leagues with bot teams leading and taking the spots for international competitions instead of human teams.
Another question.
Do National Cup, Champions Cup, International Cup and Conference Cup winners receive a spot in any international competition, or is just by league?