tickets improvement

tickets improvement

 

Jabaquara AC

Was this post helpful?
8

0
2

is ask to much to add next season ticketing revenue to matches which is not league?? cmon just put a 50% 50% to both teams. it does not make any sense for national or continental cups not receiving anything. and dont speak about prize cuz it is separate things. 👍
0
1

Totally agreed! We need improvements from this area.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
1

The split between income and expenses is too big. However I don't think giving revenue for international matches will fix things. Teams that quality to these tournaments have big edge before others and the gap between rich and poor teams will grow to be too big if you ask me. I've seen this in prior games I've played.

Instead I'd like to see improvements on facility maintenance: we should spend MORE to increase facilities to higher levels and DROP maintenance costs drastically. I think that's quite a logical thing to do.