Injuried players

Injuried players

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1

https://v2.dugoutsoccer.com/player/1583
9 day injury

https://v2.dugoutsoccer.com/player/5947
5 day injury

@Marko ,
Has new injury fix has been implemented?
0
0

This season I'm having a lot of injuries and it's barely started.
I've already had 3 players injured in the first two games and now 2 more got injured in the same game with long periods of inactivity.

One of them will be out for 20 days, and another for 8 days. The other injuries were for 3 days.

In another game, a friend of mine had 4 players injured in the same game, one even after coming on as a substitute for one of the injured players. One of them was out for more than 10 days.

Link to the games:
Sim FC 958 x Nordkysten Titans
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/55599

Sim FC 733 x Young Boys
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/54779
0
0

This is getting ridiculous. I currently have FIVE injured players, and two of them are/was sidelined for 20+ days.
It's only Day 18, and I've already had nine injuries this season. This can't be normal.
0
0

Five key players injured at the same time before the Champions League round of 16. 🍀