Downgrade

Downgrade

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

If I downgrade a facility Will I then get the money back ?


Tossefinn
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

I don't think you get any money back but you'll reduce the weekly costs. Unfortunately I'm going to have to do the same. I've got both my youth centre and training ground up to level 7 but they're not financially sustainable. I think I'll be downgrading my youth centre as I haven't had a decent player for months.
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

You have like the two best youth pulls in the game :) but it makes sense to downgrade, unless you can fill 25k stadium 3x a week.
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

Wallace said:

You have like the two best youth pulls in the game :) but it makes sense to downgrade, unless you can fill 25k stadium 3x a week.


You're right Wallace, my 17 year old is currently at 32 rating and the 15 year old at 25 but none of the others will amount to anything and I've lost track of the number I've rejected but it's a lot. My weekly outgoings are over 9 million and I'm only getting crowds around 15000 So am losing millions every week. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep my training ground at its current level and just downgrade the youth academy but will have to see how it goes ????
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

9m a week? Wow, that is rough. I am at 3.5m and still not upgrading even scouts. If you ever decide to sell that LM, i have like 60m ready, that is going to keep you afloat for a while????
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

The level 7 youth academy and training ground are both 4 million per week so it makes sense to downgrade one or both of them unfortunately.
 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

Howie123 said:

Wallace said:

You have like the two best youth pulls in the game :) but it makes sense to downgrade, unless you can fill 25k stadium 3x a week.


You're right Wallace, my 17 year old is currently at 32 rating and the 15 year old at 25 but none of the others will amount to anything and I've lost track of the number I've rejected but it's a lot. My weekly outgoings are over 9 million and I'm only getting crowds around 15000 So am losing millions every week. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep my training ground at its current level and just downgrade the youth academy but will have to see how it goes ????

Wow this has to be the best youth i ve seen in the game so far, congrats. Ofc it came on big expense 🙃



Currently blaming the ref for everything
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

[quite=849]

Yes Christos. I'm hoping I can keep my training ground at level 7 so I can at least develop 2 good players but at 4 million per week I'm not sure I can 😞
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

Just out of curiousity - how did you guys plan to finance 9m per week with such a small fan club/sponsorship income? You were hoping to sell youth players for like 5m every week or something else?
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
1

Wallace said:

Just out of curiousity - how did you guys plan to finance 9m per week with such a small fan club/sponsorship income? You were hoping to sell youth players for like 5m every week or something else?


I've sold a number of players, totalling something like 70 million but I've been struggling to do that recently because, even with a training ground at level 7, player development has been very slow. I was hoping at level 7 I'd start getting more regular good youth players and training would get quicker but neither of those is happening so not sure there's much point paying so much for those facilities when it's so slow.