Not sure that is how you measure their activity, I would rather they focus on game improvement :) They helped me with some account issues couple days ago, so I guess they are active, just not on the forum.
Marko, when will this game be advertised? Judging from my league, no new users are coming in
How many users are registered atm?
As you all can see, DS are going through large updates every season and some bugs can appear. We wanted to wait to implement all mayor features before we start the game promotion.
What I can tell now is that will happen during the next, season 6 (most likely). Some minor promotions could happen also during the late days of this season.
Btw, anyone who wants to help growing DS community, he can do it via own Referral link that can be found on the Overview page.
That way, you contribute the game and also rise a chance to get free DS diamonds 💎 There will be more rewards in the future (counting past referrals too) for this kind of contribution. We really appreciate that 😀