Matches are not shown in North American League

Matches are not shown in North American League

 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Hello,

First match of the season, won 4-1, but I see that no points are awarded.
A few hours later, the table is not updated.
Every match in the North American league is frozen 0-0.

Could you please look into it?

Thank you.
0
0

The same thing happened here in Brazil league; I was getting timeouts from the site during the match.
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Fixed now.

Thank you
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

@stratego and @Ewerthon - Fixed earlier, now I can confirm.

Due to massive updates and site overload it could appear these days that matches are played, but not displayed or officially finished which requires intervention.