Are you guys planning on making player advertiment better? I.e. I have a keepet, who is one of the best young keepers at 18 years old, and have an excellent potential. Now I'm training, but currently, I'm trying to compete. I'd sell him if I got a really crazy offer, but I don't want to just list him and spend Idk 3-5 million on fees.
This would help to wake the transfermarket up as well, which is dead besides the fist week or so of each season.
Perhaps some kind of offer market, where you can put a player for like 10 days and only pay a fee if you accept the offer? Or at least some indicator that the owner is interested in selling (blue dot instead of green for TM)? That is a nice keeper :)
I think do the basic is great here, just like others games. Someone click on a button like "Place an offer for the player", and if the team accept the offer, the player go to the transfer list for 3 days.
There's a rule on the manual that say:
4. You must not offer players to other Managers via forum, mail or messenger.
Thats not cool, if we want to sell a player and want to know if anyone want the player, a good way to do this is offerring him on forum.