bots winning

bots winning

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

I dont mind losing, but to bots, its getting thin and lil disappointing,


@Marko ,
Has this bot bug fix been implemented yet or the bot issue?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

It's not planned to be fixed, but some time will help the Managers to build much stronger teams then Sim FCs, so negative results will appear only occasionally. We can already see a trend where teams that invested into their improvement, has less issues to beat Sim FCs much more often :)
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1

Marko said:

It's not planned to be fixed, but some time will help the Managers to build much stronger teams then Sim FCs, so negative results will appear only occasionally. We can already see a trend where teams that invested into their improvement, has less issues to beat Sim FCs much more often :)


I dont think the below accurate:
"We can already see a trend where teams that invested into their improvement, has less issues to beat Sim FCs much more often ."

I did have stadium improvements, in the 4/5/6 range and was still getting dealt to by bots of various strengths.
Weather played so part in some loss's
Other parts I couldn't figure out,
One at home Vs a lower bot yet get beaten made no sense as there I had 15 shots, 7 on goal with none scored,
in game percentage were at 60%
The bot team: 1 shot/1 touch scored the winning goal. That was very bitter lose
Home advantage, should played some part if it did I didnt see any facts to any numbers changing vs the next bot at home

The next home game Vs a better bot imho
14 shots, 4 on goal, 2 scored (same players, same tactics, same weather)
Vs
Bot , 5 shots, 4 on goal, 1 scored


Now concentrating on Stadium if and when upgrade.
Training.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
0

Marko, the speed of team improvement in this game is way too slow.

5 seasons in and only improvements , over bot teams atm (in terms of team strength) could have been made with buying players. Spending a lot of money to:
1. Keep the team from aging, when bot teams keep their players' age
2. Buying players that are max 35 level in skill

I get that it takes time to grow young players and we'll be beating bot teams when these players grow, but that'll take like 6-7 more seasons for these players to develop! And we are lucky to even get a prosperous player from our youth academy.

Not to mention that it takes a lot of time to bring in new fans, that increase your stadium revenue, which is how you can upgrade your youth academy and training ground. My income is 4,5mio per week. That brings me (without sponsor money) to -700k/week since I don't want to upgrade my facilities too fast. Which means I need extra 4,5mio/week to upgrade those facilities by 1 level each. Since my league is mostly bots, that'll take me very long to grow my fanbase x2.
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
2

Not a very long time, it will take you forever without active users. Trade off is that it is easier to win the title (40+m in prize money) but ticket revenue is not comparable when you have a lot of active teams in your league.

I am close to 30k fans with my team in Brazil, meaning I can easilly fill out 35k stadium (I don't have money to upgrade to that size). I won Champions league and 4 national leagues in a row with Makachev, not even sure I will reach 15k fans any time soon.

I understand you guys want to wait with marketing and all but I am afraid if you wait for too long, you are going to advertise an empty server.