Delete my account

Delete my account

 

WUS Goseum C.F

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Hello

I want to delete my account but I don't know how to
Please help me
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Just stay away


Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Ravenpaw - I replied you on the mail, but I will write here too, so someone could find it helpful until it gets written in the Manual.

1. Just as @Tossefinn said, you can stop logging in and after several months or maybe a bit more, your team will be removed. Your account stays permanently, but as inactive.

2. In case that you want start again later with the same account, you can create your main team again, once when the current main team gets removed.

3. In case that you want to start with new account, you can text to me (via direct mail) and we will block possibility to log into your current account and allow you create a new one without considering that as cheating.