delete my own team

delete my own team

 

Anfield FC

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

I want to quit with Vorwarts Berlin after this season, so how do I delete my own team? 🤔

gr Rebo
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

rebo said:

I want to quit with Vorwarts Berlin after this season, so how do I delete my own team? 🤔

gr Rebo


Don't log in/on to the site.

Is the only way.

Sorry to see you go, best of luck.
 

Anfield FC

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

No I have 2 teams but i want to quit only 1 team..........Can you delete this club, then?

gr rebo
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

rebo said:

No I have 2 teams but i want to quit only 1 team..........Can you delete this club, then?

gr rebo


I only see you have the team Anfield FC
So Im assuming the team you wanted to delete has been deleted?

Otherwise,
contact Marko via mail urgently
 

Anfield FC

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

I send Marko a message. 👍

gr rebo
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

I responded to you via direct message, but I will write here too just as a general information.

When some extra team expires and doesn't get extended, that team will be archived automatically at the end of the season.

*Important note: Manager's and Team's stats, history and achievements (Trophies, Eternal Ranking Lists etc.) stay saved forever, except when the Manager or the Team is banned.