Login
Language:
English
English
Season :
7
- Day :
27
My Team
Overview
Players
Lineup
Fixtures
Training
Youth Academy
Trophies & Legends
Competitions
League Table
National Cup
Champions Cup
International Cup
Conference Cup
World Cup
Diamond Cup
Friendlies
Office
Transfers
Player Search
Scout Reports
Sponsorship
Finances
Facilities
Kits
Hall of Fame
Eternal Ranking Lists
End of Year Awards
5-Season Team Ranking
5-Season Nation Ranking
Community
Forum
DS Diamonds
VIP Features
game Ambassadors
The Dugout Team
Site Statistics
delete my own
team
Forum
Questions & Answers
delete my own team
delete my own team
Author
Message
rebo
Anfield FC
Was this post helpful?
2
0
0
Sun 28th Jun, 2026 18:55
I want to quit with Vorwarts Berlin after this season, so how do I delete my own team? ????
gr Rebo
Marko
GA
VIP
SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC
Was this post helpful?
210
0
0
Tue 30th Jun, 2026 11:32
I replied on the first topic :)