I want to spend 50m on U27 player

I want to spend 50m on U27 player

Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

Preferably CM, maybe CB or GK. I know that you cannot advertise your players and stuff but I just want to spend some money.

Minimum that I want to spend is 35m on a player, so it has to be good and ideally 23-26 years old. Just let me know if you are intererested, I will contact you throuh DM, do not post players in the forum please, not sure if it is allowed.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
2

Wallace said:

Preferably CM, maybe CB or GK. I know that you cannot advertise your players and stuff but I just want to spend some money.

Minimum that I want to spend is 35m on a player, so it has to be good and ideally 23-26 years old. Just let me know if you are intererested, I will contact you throuh DM, do not post players in the forum please, not sure if it is allowed.


The Golden Rules

1. Managers can’t have more than 1 Account !!!

2. You must not make posts containing any offensive, hateful, racist, illegal or spam content. This includes advertising other games or anything else, offering players, etc.

3. You must not cheat in any way, this includes, but is not limited to, exploiting bugs, boosting transfer prices for a friend or intentionally losing a match !!!

4. You must not offer players to other Managers via forum, mail or messenger.

5. You must not act against common football knowledge. For example, you may not deliberately sell all your best players.

fyi @Wallace