Sponsorship update error

Sponsorship update error

 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Hello,
Monday the 10th, server time and the Sponsorship renewal did not happen.
Yesterday the 9th of Aug I had 1 day left on the sponsorsgip contract and today it still shows 1 day left.
I double checked, logged out and logged in, same error.

One thing I noticed is that the financial update took more than usual to happen today.

Could you please look in to it?

Thank you
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Thank you for reporting this very early!

The server is slower on Sunday due to their regular maintenance and sometimes it skips to do everything it should, so we need to do it manually. Also, we will create a better solution for those cases in the future.

It's fixed now.
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Works now.

Much appreciated.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

😀👍