New suggestion young players

New suggestion young players

milotin97
VIP

 

Minerul Matasari

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

I would like to suggest the implementation of U-19 teams and a dedicated U-19 league competition.

The U-19 league could be based on the clubs participating in the same division, with matches played exclusively by players under the age limit. This would provide young talents with regular competitive football, allowing them to develop their skills and gain valuable experience before being promoted to the senior squad.

Such a system would make youth development more realistic, give managers a better way to monitor and prepare future first-team players, and add an additional layer of strategy to squad planning. It would also reward clubs that invest in their academies and focus on developing homegrown talent.

I believe a dedicated U-19 league would greatly improve the realism and depth of the game's youth development system


Lenin said, "Learn, learn and learn again."
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

milotin97 said:

I would like to suggest the implementation of U-19 teams and a dedicated U-19 league competition.

The U-19 league could be based on the clubs participating in the same division, with matches played exclusively by players under the age limit. This would provide young talents with regular competitive football, allowing them to develop their skills and gain valuable experience before being promoted to the senior squad.

Such a system would make youth development more realistic, give managers a better way to monitor and prepare future first-team players, and add an additional layer of strategy to squad planning. It would also reward clubs that invest in their academies and focus on developing homegrown talent.

I believe a dedicated U-19 league would greatly improve the realism and depth of the game's youth development system

I like the idea,

however this idea might take us managers a while to get an entire playing team
11 players plus backups so essentially 22 players.

The cost factor is my concern, wheres the extra cash to run/afford these 22 players?

My main team properly could afford to buy the 22 players,
I dont have figures to back up my claims of $$ The extra cost but it concerns me :)

Second concern, if we are chasing glory :
Current Youths and pulls at best, a Good once in a blue moon
Vs see my thread on youths I pulled with two teams.
My pulls: poor and under .

Saying that, as above I like the idea.

milotin97
VIP

 

Minerul Matasari

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Kiwi said:

milotin97 said:

I would like to suggest the implementation of U-19 teams and a dedicated U-19 league competition.

The U-19 league could be based on the clubs participating in the same division, with matches played exclusively by players under the age limit. This would provide young talents with regular competitive football, allowing them to develop their skills and gain valuable experience before being promoted to the senior squad.

Such a system would make youth development more realistic, give managers a better way to monitor and prepare future first-team players, and add an additional layer of strategy to squad planning. It would also reward clubs that invest in their academies and focus on developing homegrown talent.

I believe a dedicated U-19 league would greatly improve the realism and depth of the game's youth development system

I like the idea,

however this idea might take us managers a while to get an entire playing team
11 players plus backups so essentially 22 players.

The cost factor is my concern, wheres the extra cash to run/afford these 22 players?

My main team properly could afford to buy the 22 players,
I dont have figures to back up my claims of $$ The extra cost but it concerns me :)

Second concern, if we are chasing glory :
Current Youths and pulls at best, a Good once in a blue moon
Vs see my thread on youths I pulled with two teams.
My pulls: poor and under .

Saying that, as above I like the idea.

Maybe the salaries for young players could also start at a few hundred coins, like 100–200 or something similar.

The idea itself was mainly about accelerating the development of young players and preparing them to make the step up to the first team, or even eventually become part of the transfer market/business side of the game.

The reason I’m suggesting this is because I think it would create a healthier management system for every manager, allowing them to build a proper foundation for their club.

At the moment, a manager with very little money and facilities close to zero has almost no realistic future. They are basically forced to buy 30–34-year-old players just to avoid being completely outclassed by everyone else.

And that’s pretty much it. There isn’t much room for long-term development or building something of your own.


Lenin said, "Learn, learn and learn again."
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

milotin97 said:

Kiwi said:

milotin97 said:

I would like to suggest the implementation of U-19 teams and a dedicated U-19 league competition.

The U-19 league could be based on the clubs participating in the same division, with matches played exclusively by players under the age limit. This would provide young talents with regular competitive football, allowing them to develop their skills and gain valuable experience before being promoted to the senior squad.

Such a system would make youth development more realistic, give managers a better way to monitor and prepare future first-team players, and add an additional layer of strategy to squad planning. It would also reward clubs that invest in their academies and focus on developing homegrown talent.

I believe a dedicated U-19 league would greatly improve the realism and depth of the game's youth development system

I like the idea,

however this idea might take us managers a while to get an entire playing team
11 players plus backups so essentially 22 players.

The cost factor is my concern, wheres the extra cash to run/afford these 22 players?

My main team properly could afford to buy the 22 players,
I dont have figures to back up my claims of $$ The extra cost but it concerns me :)

Second concern, if we are chasing glory :
Current Youths and pulls at best, a Good once in a blue moon
Vs see my thread on youths I pulled with two teams.
My pulls: poor and under .

Saying that, as above I like the idea.

Maybe the salaries for young players could also start at a few hundred coins, like 100–200 or something similar.

The idea itself was mainly about accelerating the development of young players and preparing them to make the step up to the first team, or even eventually become part of the transfer market/business side of the game.

The reason I’m suggesting this is because I think it would create a healthier management system for every manager, allowing them to build a proper foundation for their club.

At the moment, a manager with very little money and facilities close to zero has almost no realistic future. They are basically forced to buy 30–34-year-old players just to avoid being completely outclassed by everyone else.

And that’s pretty much it. There isn’t much room for long-term development or building something of your own.

I cant speak for every Manager,
but there is a common theme with young pulls (Did you have a look at my youth pulls?)
the cost plus the quality of the youth, at best a 30 rated imho
(scout your seniors as proof, will give you an idea on a youth pot plus/minus 2)

another is not getting the pulls/players you need :
Keepers seem rare,Strikers seem rare
Defensive players are my usual pulls.

Another way, Could be we all start out with a said set of youths
eg: like main team.

I see a flaw in the above were some might exploit youths to sell or hoard.
.........
To compete , yes older players are needed,
I've suggested in another thread to have more 21-28 yr olds in the 25 plus ratings
This way in my mind they'll still be useful and trainable.

However I see a flaw in that as well.
.......
I still like the idea of youth league,
I'm not sure it'll be implemented if it gets the go ahead.