Bug Academy?

Bug Academy?

Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I can't use the zoom function with any app—on my smartphone, obviously—when the young man from the Academy appears and I have to accept or decline.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

What do you mean by that? (Zoom function)
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

When using your smartphone, you can zoom in with two fingers to read more easily. When I tap to view the new recruit at the academy—even before seeing their skills, where you can tap on “Scout,” “Skills,” etc.—it won't let me zoom in on the page.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

We will note to check it.

Btw, does it affect any action in pull/scout process negatively?
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

No 🙂
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

That's good to hear. We will check it anyway :)