Vip bug?

Vip bug?

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

I just got Vip
but
The transfer list, is still greyed out.

https://imgur.com/a/5AZwpcx

as Well as the extras : link, image, team, player.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Sorry for the double post but now I cant seem to edit my above post.

I extended Vip , it now runs out today (bug?)
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Never mind, Solved.

Apart from how to edit/delete (posts) hows this done in vip ?
Without vip, you can edit the post, I cant see that option with vip.
0
0

Hi Kiwi!

Its been a new addition in the s7 update.

33. Disabled editing and deleting of posts on Forum. This has been decided to prevent any misuse of the forum feature.