I give up

I give up

kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
0

I'm giving up on this game. I tried as long as I could, but there's just no way I can keep going anymore.

It was 5 full seasons throwing money down the drain on the academy with zero return, while I watched several people pulling young players with ratings in the 20s and 30s, and I didn't even get close to that. I demolished my academy down to level zero this season.

I made expensive purchases. I built a team with an average rating of 33 and managed to get knocked out of the Conference League by a BOT with a 22-rating goalkeeper, who scored on me while playing a man down...

In the league, I open with a loss as usual, and in the second matchday, my starting CM gets injured. Even though I had a 32-rating CM on the bench, he didn't come on. Instead, a youth CM who wasn't even on my bench got subbed in. I don't use a backup goalkeeper, so the game pulled him and added him to the bench squad. The player with the highest rating was supposed to come on. But whatever. There are just too many broken mechanics that demotivate you in this game. I really liked it back in the test server days, but the way it is today, I don't see a future for me here. Good luck to everyone staying!
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

After all what happened in the recent past about you here in DS, I can only say that I'm nothing else, but disappointed to hear your decision. That's my honest feeling after all.

Also, as they say, it's better a good divorce than a bad marriage.

I whish you all the best and if you ever decide to come back, you will be welcome within DS community! 🍀