upgrade instead of downgrade

upgrade instead of downgrade

 

SuperStars

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I pressed the wrong button during the upgrade. How can I fix it?
Remove Youth Academy
 

sveppos lag

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

Seppo said:

I pressed the wrong button during the upgrade. How can I fix it?
Remove Youth Academy


think you have to wait till its finished and after that downgrade it
 

SuperStars

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Waiting 55 days is pointless. It will result in a significant financial loss. There’s no point in continuing to play this game...
 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
1

Come on manit is just a mistake. I also by mistake put on sale for 0€ the wrong player.. I had to live with it and be more careful.
It cannot be that for any mistake we have to abandon a game.


Currently blaming the ref for everything
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Seppo - I hoe you will get out of this situation well. Maybe you pull some talented player, so iyt turns out good.

As @Christos said, mistakes happen, don't be hard on yourself or on the game. Mistakes are part of the game and life.
 

SuperStars

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I see no point in continuing the game. I’ll be 60 million in the red over the next seven weeks—when am I supposed to pay that back into the treasury? It would be better to just start over. Why isn't there an option to undo an action? The developer could do it, but probably doesn't want to. In that case, goodbye. You can delete my team.