website translation

website translation

 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

0
1

When do you expect to start translating the website into other languages?
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I have manually translated every single word of a soccer game and I can say that to see everything correctly you need to hire a user or more users.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Rodrigo Boeira said:

When do you expect to start translating the website into other languages?

We will decide about new language in several weeks.

@Geomon - I think you mentioned that to me via mail and we will keep it in mind.
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

0
0

I believe it would not be necessary to hire people for this, but rather to open it up to players from all nations in the game who are translators for their own language, it makes it easier for you and also helps to have a translation with terms in your own language
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Rodrigo Boeira said:

I believe it would not be necessary to hire people for this, but rather to open it up to players from all nations in the game who are translators for their own language, it makes it easier for you and also helps to have a translation with terms in your own language


Yes, that was the concept.
One user per nation
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

When will additional languages be made available?

Thanks