Thank you for creating this game!
I would like to ask you two questions on the game's future.
1. Do you plan to add any "pay-to-win" options?
2. Will there be ads in the game?
Let's wait the GA for a precise answer.
In the meantime, I can tell you that the only paid options are the VIP membership and Diamonds, which with a small financial contribution can support the Admin in the game development and provide additional benefits and improvements in daily use, (you can see which in the VIP page), but they don't affect the competition. And I'm sure the Admin will never add pay to win features 😉
About Ads, if I remember correcly, we never had ads in DS, but If the Admin wanted to introduce them as side banners etc to support development, why not?
Let's wait the GA for a precise answer.
In the meantime, I can tell you that the only paid options are the VIP membership and Diamonds, which with a small financial contribution can support the Admin in the game development and provide additional benefits and improvements in daily use, (you can see which in the VIP page), but they don't affect the competition. And I'm sure the Admin will never add pay to win features 😉
About Ads, if I remember correcly, we never had ads in DS, but If the Admin wanted to introduce them as side banners etc to support development, why not?
On your last set of words, adds
Yes, and or if possible that vip members are exempt from ads.
Most other games exclude ads if you are a member of the site/game.
But as you say, it would generate support to the game.
@Geomon
If you mean as player's status, it will be implement over time. There is much more that we prepared and it will take several seasons to implement everything.
📌 Fox and Kiwi basically wrote like they knew what would I say 😀 To avoid duplicating, I will just mention that Dugout Soccer will not be P2W game. By purchasing DS Diamonds 💎, Managers support the game development and to thank them, we will have options for having extra Teams (managing more than one Team) and VIP Status which is providing some really nice and helpful Features that makes playing Dugout Soccer even more interesting, enjoyable and easier. There will be more VIP features added soon, but it will never be P2W way.