Hours on the Website

Hours on the Website

 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

0
0

One thing that was in the old version of DS and I haven't found in this one yet is the timetable on the website. It's something that's missing, especially for those who aren't European.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Rodrigo Boeira said:

One thing that was in the old version of DS and I haven't found in this one yet is the timetable on the website. It's something that's missing, especially for those who aren't European.


I believe the website would be in Marko Time frame
Croatia/ Euro = (GMT+1) 7:22 pm or 19:27

@Marko , to confirm 👍
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

You can change your time zone at Account page. Maybe it passed under the radar 😀

P.S. We were (still are) working day/night on many things, so that's the reason for my slower responding on some Forum posts and Messages.
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

0
0

I know the website's operating hours. I'm talking about displaying the real-time schedule at some point. Many places don't observe daylight saving time, and the changes can confuse some and make it difficult for others to constantly check the time difference.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Please try to change the time zone. We checked the database and we can see that your Account is set to Europe/London at the moment 😀

Europe/London is default time zone. All Managers need to set their own time zones at the Account page.