Weekly finance

Weekly finance

 

ufhcsTC
Young Sharks

Was this post helpful?
3

0
1

Hi!

I have a question about the weekly financial update. I've seen that facilities have weekly maintenance listed. My Finances tab shows the current period as 27-10-2025 - current, so until this morning I guessed that the update must be at Monday morning, but now I'm in doubt. When should I expect to pay weekly costs (maintenance, wages)?

Thanks for the great effort! 😊
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Thank you @ufhcs for reporting this! The Server (it is not under our control) has short maintenance periods once a day or once in several days, usually lasting for several minutes when all their websites are temporary unavailable. If that happens exactly at the time when Finance update should happen, it will be skipped, so we need to run it manually. That's what happened today.

We plan to develop double-check system during Season 2, for all those important sheduled tasks 😀
 

ufhcsTC
Young Sharks

Was this post helpful?
3

0
0

Oh Thanks, that makes sense! 😊
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Good morning, on the first day of the weekly finance update, what amount do you have on your end?

Weekly Balance £-2,563,526
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
0

£-3,477,567 here
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
1

£-4,940,103
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

-5,951,750