Few things

Few things

Fox

 

FC Fox

Was this post helpful?
15

0
1

Welcome to this new era of DS.
I'm happy to be back after so many years and see a new life. Best wishes!
Congrats Marko 🤗

I wanted to point out a few things:

1) The National Forum no longer exists. Is something definitive or will it come? Alternatively, a press conference would have been fine, but that also no longer exists.

2) I can't upload my logo. Or rather, it uploads, but it doesn't appear on the homepage; it's only visible in the team settings, and forum.

3) In notifications, such as "Youth Pull Now Available," it would be nice to have a link that takes you directly to the academy, and the same goes for training, etc.

4) It would be a lot more usefull if we could view player skills on the desktop simply by hovering over their names.
5) Set lineup with drag and drop was a lot better. Edit: Can we see the player position in the lineup, please? For example, we set a 433 attacking but can't understand if the posotions are LM or LW. Also the injured players are not shown in the lineup unless you see the list of players.
Edit 2:
6) we need a page for the current bids on tranfert market.
 

Lija Athletics

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Hi,

I too have the same problem as per point 2 of FC Fox.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

Fox said:

Welcome to this new era of DS.
I'm happy to be back after so many years and see a new life. Best wishes!
Congrats Marko 🤗

I wanted to point out a few things:

1) The National Forum no longer exists. Is something definitive or will it come? Alternatively, a press conference would have been fine, but that also no longer exists.

2) I can't upload my logo. Or rather, it uploads, but it doesn't appear on the homepage; it's only visible in the team settings, and forum.

3) In notifications, such as "Youth Pull Now Available," it would be nice to have a link that takes you directly to the academy, and the same goes for training, etc.

4) It would be a lot more usefull if we could view player skills on the desktop simply by hovering over their names.
5) Set lineup with drag and drop was a lot better. Edit: Can we see the player position in the lineup, please? For example, we set a 433 attacking but can't understand if the posotions are LM or LW. Also the injured players are not shown in the lineup unless you see the list of players.
Edit 2:
6) we need a page for the current bids on tranfert market.
Cikku1955 said:

Hi,

I too have the same problem as per point 2 of FC Fox.

Thank you Fox! It's always nice to see well known faces 😊

1. National forums will be open in several days only for nations that has enough active users.

2. To you and to @Cikku and to @EveryoneElse who has the same problem. Uploading logo works fine, but from my Account page you upload a Manager Logo/Avatar and to upload Team logo, you need to go to "My teams" => Edit (Team) and there you can upload Team Logo.

3 & 4. Maybe in the future if it's feasible... There is still a lot that we prepared and not published yet and a lot that we are currently working on.

5. There will be some lineup improvements in Season 2 Update, but let not reveal everything now 😁

6. There will be improvements for TM.

*To summarize, we generally think deeply about everything trying to make it work and look really good, but there were and there still are so many things to work on that we need to invest unimaginably huge amount of time to set everything up. Firstly we wanted to ensure healthy and good base and then we will develop everything gradually from Season to Season.
Fox

 

FC Fox

Was this post helpful?
15

0
1

Thank you for the answer 🙂
I'm sorry , I know there are so many things to do, I didn't wanna be annoying.
These are just a few things I've noticed to improve the user experience.
I'm sure you know everything this game needs to be a great game, you are the best person that DS could have to reborn 🚀. Have a good work 😊
p.s. I'm so dumb, I didn't notice that thing about logo 😄
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I can't upload the logo for the club and profile.

What formats and sizes does the site accept?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Goemon said:

I can't upload the logo for the club and profile.

What formats and sizes does the site accept?

Did you try to upload it on "My Teams" => "Edit" Team page? There shouldn't be anything issue.

Can you check again and write me back here?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Fox said:

Thank you for the answer 🙂
I'm sorry , I know there are so many things to do, I didn't wanna be annoying.
These are just a few things I've noticed to improve the user experience.
I'm sure you know everything this game needs to be a great game, you are the best person that DS could have to reborn 🚀. Have a good work 😊
p.s. I'm so dumb, I didn't notice that thing about logo 😄

Thank you for kind words Fox! We are determined to develop it into something really good 😊
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Marko said:

Goemon said:

I can't upload the logo for the club and profile.

What formats and sizes does the site accept?

Did you try to upload it on "My Teams" => "Edit" Team page? There shouldn't be anything issue.

Can you check again and write me back here?


Fixed. I've always used the same profile and club images, and now it works, but I haven't changed anything.

Thanks 👍👍