Transfer on update season day

Transfer on update season day

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Hi
I had some players on the transferlist with a rating of 31 during the season update.
They where sold for around 1m each….. Way below the prices that we see now after the update.
I really feel that they were sold to cheap because of the update…. I see players with rating 31 sold for 5m now…. I feel that im missing at least 4m in the bank



Tossefinn
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
1

This current inflation is certainly driven by the league’s prize money. Everyone received a lot of award money, which made it possible to invest heavily in signings. You just happened to sell at the wrong time.
 

Benei Torah

Was this post helpful?
1

0
1

How old was your player? Not all 31 rated players have the same value. From what I’ve seen the $5m sales were for players in their mid 20’s.
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

They where 28-29 as I recall…. I cannot see Them under my transfer history.
I just feel that the game cheated me…. If I knew there would be so High Awards money I wouldt have placed Them on the list…. Stupid😠😠😠


Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Tossefinn
I didn't have spare time these several days because of too much work, but I felt it's important to reply on this one to clarify things, although it's a bit weird to me that this confusion even happened.

At the Season 2 Update, there were 4 transfers which auctions were ending during the maintenance period and two of those players were yours - Allan Jensen and Michael Jørgensen. As we think it's a bit unfair that auctions can end during maintenance, after the website opened, we automatically reverted all transfers that happened during that period, including your 2 players mentioned above. So they are returned to your roster and actually they left it just for several minuts after the maintenance. The transfer notifications weren't reverted, but the players instantly were.

- So what's even more strange, you were using those 2 players in first 2 matches of the Season two.

All in all, I hope everything is clarified now and I would kindly ask all Managers here in Dugout Soccer that don't follow or raise some negative narrative about cheating from the game or so, that we could have seen in some other topics, because we want to keep this Game and this community fair, healthy and as a positive place for all of you.


P.S. Thanks to @kbondi97 and @texg8r for attempting to help and clarify the situation in a rational way (even with insufficient info).

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

I could not remember their names but im sure I saw them as sold at one point for a low price.
I got it now and I apologize.



Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Tossefinn
You can check their names in your notifications as those are still there.

It's okay, no problem. Good luck in Season 2!