Suspicious transfer

Suspicious transfer

 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

6
0

Suspicious transfer. Weak player for an absurd value. Even worse, the player belongs to the owner of the game. That's ridiculous.

It's something very explicit!!

The owner of the game must not effectively play the game. Accept that, Marko. Many are not seeing these transactions, but I and a few others are watching. Do as Stephen did, just develop the game and try to play and participate in the fun in other football management games. There are dozens available. Stop raising more and more suspicions.

The player in question is a defender with a rating of 28. That's right. That it is being sold in the market, by the owner of the game, with a current bid of almost 5 million, that doesn't make sense.

https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/player/2353

 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

6
0

Www….

Www…

Www…


These three links are from football management games that I participate in and I invite you to know, Marko. In addition to the other various options that exist where you can be a "normal" member and have fun with us. Even taking advantage, if anyone plays any more, post the link here for Marko to meet and have fun with us.

I removed the rest of the links so as not to go against the rules, but I can send you the links to the games in private if you prefer, Marko.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
3

30 days Forum mute penalty - Writing the same thing after warnings, writing incorrect information/accusations, toxic speech, mentioning other games in forum. If the case repeats, permanent ban will be indispensable.