VIP Features

VIP Features

 

Sobradinho EC

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

The VIP Features page is broken.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Bruno Souto said:

The VIP Features page is broken.


Buying DS Diamonds will be available in the next 2 days!

Do you mean this ^ ?

Tomorrow I would guess it might be available!

@Marko to confirm.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Kiwi said:

Bruno Souto said:

The VIP Features page is broken.


Buying DS Diamonds will be available in the next 2 days!

Do you mean this ^ ?

Tomorrow I would guess it might be available!

@Marko to confirm.

I can confirm that buying DS Diamonds and other following VIP features will completely work within 24-36 hours.

It took a bit longer because we needed to fix some more important things first. Everything will be on their planned place in 3-5days, we just need to set everything up by priority now 😀