New topic - Suggestions

New topic - Suggestions

Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I just wanted to add three ideas of my own.
On the “All Matches” page and the homepage, there isn't a link to the cup page.
On the match page, however, you can't see the tactics used by either team.
In the statistics for each match, you could add the average score for both teams.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0


You'll need to filter.

On the match page, however, you can't see the tactics used by either team.
I think that's hidden, though not to hard to work out as theirs only 3 options Mentality and 3 options tackling :

Mentality
Defense /Balance/Attack
Then Tackling
Soft/ Normal /Hard

In the statistics for each match, you could add the average score for both teams.

But I'm curious to other: Play Style = Normal
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I’d add a forum for each division