No visibility

No visibility

 

Clavins 11

Was this post helpful?
1

0
1

Yesterday and today, I can access training- and youth-page, but there is not countdown or buttons visible.
Also I get noe logout-button under"Settings" at the top right.

Same result both on laptop and tablet.

Edit: Clean Catche done
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I have a problem after the update from two days ago: the settings doesn’t work on my smartphone and I deleted everything in the app.
It’s the first time for me.


Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

I think we fixed this around the end of February.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

On the live match/league tablet page, there are no colours shown next to the teams in the relegation zone
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Yes, we noted that just after the previous Update. Thanks for your report anyway :)