Champions Cup preliminary round tickets

Champions Cup preliminary round tickets

 

UBCS Insubri Padani

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Hi, I don't know if it's a bug. The money for the tickets for the Champions Cup qualifying match I played at home today, where 12,000 people attended, hasn't arrived.

I'm also interested because it's definitely the last international cup match of the season, as the team lost 0-4. It's the only chance to make some extra
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Hi DorianoPadano 👋 It is not a bug. Price from ticket sales etc. is received only in League matches, while in other competitions (CC, IC, CF and NC) you receive the prize money based on your position/how far you've gone.

Good luck in the 2nd match and in the league phase, because you have guaranteed at least IC 😀
 

UBCS Insubri Padani

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

ah okay I understood


Marko said:

Hi DorianoPadano 👋 It is not a bug. Price from ticket sales etc. is received only in League matches, while in other competitions (CC, IC, CF and NC) you receive the prize money based on your position/how far you've gone.

Good luck in the 2nd match and in the league phase, because you have guaranteed at least IC 😀


well this is great news