Team extension

Team extension

0
0

I went to extend my second team's for another season, and instead of renewing for another season, they only added a few days.

Is this correct?
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

I can’t quite recall how too
But When I extended my second team I used the vip coins and choose option 3
Three Seasons
I think that cost 2000 vip points
Iirc
0
0

In my case, my second team was about to expire mid-season. Extending it for another season should have added time until the next season, but instead, it only added time until the end of this season.
I won't be able to extend my team any longer for now, as the prices to buy DS Diamonds for us Brazilians are very high.
In Brazil, you'll hardly see people buying DS Diamonds at the prices being offered, because our currency is worth much less than the Euro.
For Europeans, 25 euros might be worth 1-2% of the minimum wage, but for us, that amount can reach 10% of our minimum wage.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Ewerthon said:

In my case, my second team was about to expire mid-season. Extending it for another season should have added time until the next season, but instead, it only added time until the end of this season.
I won't be able to extend my team any longer for now, as the prices to buy DS Diamonds for us Brazilians are very high.
In Brazil, you'll hardly see people buying DS Diamonds at the prices being offered, because our currency is worth much less than the Euro.
For Europeans, 25 euros might be worth 1-2% of the minimum wage, but for us, that amount can reach 10% of our minimum wage.

I feel you on the price for vip regards

Our dollar or mine is 1 euro = 50 cents
.......

I found the section or place to extend team/s
settings (found on computer top right)
Then My account and or my teams
Then Team name (click that)
Then Extend Team? (click this) gives us the option/s or offers
0
0

With the game still lacking of many active managers, an interesting feature would be the ability to create more secondary teams in order to add more dynamism to the game and the transfer market.

Since the game is still in its early stages, this should be something more accessible to everyone.
0
0

Marko, you can disregard that; I misjudged the season finale date. The season finale is next month, and the new expiration date is June 30th. 🤪
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

👍😄