player substitution error delay

player substitution error delay

 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Hello Marko,

I've seen some delays happening with substitutions lately, and I thought to myself that a +3-5 even 10 mins it would be somehow ok.
In the sense that the game doesn't stop, then the substitution will not take effect.

In today's game https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/live/49740 it was too much.
My defender Lisandro Daniel Bustos was suppose to be replaced by Blagoja Najdoski at 40 min mark. It needed 70+ mins for the game to register that.

Could you please look into it?

Thank you.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Hello stratego,

We didn't notice any major delays in substitution times. Maybe it could happen that you set it wrongly by mistake? Did you encounter this issue again?
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

So far it was a <one of>, I'll keep an eye on it.
Thank you for looking into it. 👍

And, as far as I see, the fresh pair of legs doesn't do too much difference anyway.
I have 5 games this season, with 2 draws and 3 loses, Zero victories ;)
0
0

I set up a substitution today, but it didn't even happen in the league game.
In a friendly match, it occurred 19 minutes later than scheduled.
The setup was simple. Substitute player X for Y at minute 60.

https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/74163
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Hmm Thanks for report! (Both were helpful)

We will work to find the issue that obviously occurs pretty rarely and to fix it at least at the next Season update.