I've seen some delays happening with substitutions lately, and I thought to myself that a +3-5 even 10 mins it would be somehow ok.
In the sense that the game doesn't stop, then the substitution will not take effect.
In today's game https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/live/49740 it was too much.
My defender Lisandro Daniel Bustos was suppose to be replaced by Blagoja Najdoski at 40 min mark. It needed 70+ mins for the game to register that.
So far it was a <one of>, I'll keep an eye on it.
Thank you for looking into it. 👍
And, as far as I see, the fresh pair of legs doesn't do too much difference anyway.
I have 5 games this season, with 2 draws and 3 loses, Zero victories ;)
I set up a substitution today, but it didn't even happen in the league game.
In a friendly match, it occurred 19 minutes later than scheduled.
The setup was simple. Substitute player X for Y at minute 60.