Give me a reason to continue

Give me a reason to continue

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

Hi all,
I had so high hopes for my team when I started this game. I quickly did whatever I could to improve Youth and Training facilities…. Big mistake.
I had to sell all my players, to keep wages down, because the cost of Youth and Training was so extremely high.
Now im loosing all matches with at least 4-5 goals.
The transfer market is hopeless.. normally there are players for sell, but their rating is only 10 at Max or else they are old and may stop their carrier just after purchase..
I have no clue on how I should find the reason to stay with my team…

The only thing that Im doing right now is doing the training and pull a Youth player.

Please share any ideas to keep me here ????


Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
5

Hi @Tossefinn

I'm sorry to hear what's the situation in your Team. I checked it several times during previous 2 seasons.

Main mistake is to push any facility higher that the Team can handle financially. I did the same with my Austrian team, pushing both YA and TG to level 7. A week ago, I downgraded both by 1 and 2 levels, because I went deeply into negative numbers at the end of previous season.

With my Serbian team, I went with both to level 6 and that gives some breath, but without very good results in the League, even that would be at the edge. Now, I downgraded one of those two facilities by 1 level in Serbia FC, to avoid ending up in minus at the 2nd half of the season.

It was hard to predict how YA will turn out after several seasons. We are still searching for hidden issue and simultaneously working to find the best way to improve it slightly and gradually.

Btw, there were almost 1.000 players on TL and still there are many with rating 24-27 that can be bought literally for 0 for just change and they can give the team stability until YA produce some talents.

Crossing fingers that you can handle this tough situation @Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

One answer might be once at L5 2 youths are found, I’m not sure if that’ll help or not

The old game had this system/method
(above and below)
Also at L5 and from memory worst pulls were below avg to above avg
 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

Kiwi said:

One answer might be once at L5 2 youths are found, I’m not sure if that’ll help or not

The old game had this system/method
(above and below)
Also at L5 and from memory worst pulls were below avg to above avg

LVL 5 gave me max 2 "good" players, so i think is possible, but quite rare.


Currently blaming the ref for everything
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

@Kiwi - I think I wrote it somewhere in the forum, but it's worth to mention again for better visibility. The old game or the testing version had a huge bug before we purchased it, so there was one "-"(minus), where it isn't meant to be and that resulted with training speed 5 times faster than it is planned. So, YA was the same as in S1 after the Official Release but because enormous training speed, the system "recognized" eg. below average or average player as Exceptional or even World Class.

By that training rate, WC's were able to max out all stats to 100 until the age of 19. Completely broken. Also, possibility to hit 100 with all skills is nonsense too, in our opinion.

Now, it's designed that most players reach 70-90% (approximately) of their potential at the end of 2nd development stage, which happens around age of 21 to 25 (hidden info, but can be recognized).

Also, I need to tell that we fixed more than 700 bugs since we purchased the game and thare are surely dozens of minor bugs that don't effect much on the gameplay, but we are actively searching for them and fixing them. It's unimaginable how many of them were in the testing/developing stage and ton of them were extremely hard to find.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

@Christos & @Kiwi - I pushed both YA and TG too high (my mistake) and now I downgraded them by 1 or 2 levels, so it becomes sustainable. I can share my experience.

In Serbia, I had it max. mat level 6, maybe for season and half, before downloading and I didn't get any great talent. I pulled 2 below average from Lvl6 which is decent. Those are my only 2 higher than poor in Serbia.

In Austria, I had it at level 7 for at least 1 season and I pulled 2 great talents, 1 below average and 1 excellent. Now I downgraded it. It's interesting that I pulled from level 5 with this team - 1 b.avg, 1 good and with level 6 - 1 average and one above average.

Generally, it's not designed to be possible that any team has everything maxed out, rather to handle the current team's situation, so "downgrade" option should be pretty usable for Managers over time. If the team is developed highly (stadium etc.) and achieve fantastic results (gets high money rewards), it may be possible to have both YA and TG eg. on level 9 or 8+10 combination. But if top results are missing for a season or two, budget would disappear and downgrade would be mandatory. So, it's meant to be manageable, skill required and fun in term of toughness and challenge to stay at the top for many seasons in a row.

PS Wages will grow rapidly (exponentially) with player's rating growth, so now may seem it's possible to push YA and TH very high easily, which won't be the case in far future.
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
1

Similar situation for me. I pushed both my training and youth facilities to level 7 but found they were not financially sustainable. I've reduced my training facility down to 6 and will have to do the same with my youth facility. Hopefully both at level 6 will be sustainable but I'll see.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1


Im not totally sure it'll help teams in debt or the YA system as it stands (if two yp's with them at below Avg or above Avg.
It may flood the market or stagnate it.

Im still enjoying the current challenge of the current YP system, It does have its ups and downs .
I'm Scouting yp's several times , it helps but no guarantee.


...............

I agree Marko,

Managers need to be more aware of "if" upgrading Vs income , all found in the game Manual.
I've mentioned money several times in trying to help some Managers.

 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
1

Marko said:

@Christos & @Kiwi - I pushed both YA and TG too high (my mistake) and now I downgraded them by 1 or 2 levels, so it becomes sustainable. I can share my experience.

In Serbia, I had it max. mat level 6, maybe for season and half, before downloading and I didn't get any great talent. I pulled 2 below average from Lvl6 which is decent. Those are my only 2 higher than poor in Serbia.

In Austria, I had it at level 7 for at least 1 season and I pulled 2 great talents, 1 below average and 1 excellent. Now I downgraded it. It's interesting that I pulled from level 5 with this team - 1 b.avg, 1 good and with level 6 - 1 average and one above average.

Generally, it's not designed to be possible that any team has everything maxed out, rather to handle the current team's situation, so "downgrade" option should be pretty usable for Managers over time. If the team is developed highly (stadium etc.) and achieve fantastic results (gets high money rewards), it may be possible to have both YA and TG eg. on level 9 or 8+10 combination. But if top results are missing for a season or two, budget would disappear and downgrade would be mandatory. So, it's meant to be manageable, skill required and fun in term of toughness and challenge to stay at the top for many seasons in a row.

PS Wages will grow rapidly (exponentially) with player's rating growth, so now may seem it's possible to push YA and TH very high easily, which won't be the case in far future.

These are huge insights, and gives a better understanding and prospective on the philosophy behind the machine, thanks Marko.


Currently blaming the ref for everything
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
1

Level 5 is a sweet spot for both TC and YA if you are in a top league and have at least 10k stadium. That is around 3m in expenses per week (24-26m for the season), with 15m in gate income and around 17-18m in sponsorship income. I am not including building costs here but you get the idea.
I had 140m on balance with Makachev this offseason and spent exactly 0 on facilities, as I dont have enough fans for bigger stadium.

With my team in Brazil, I am at 20k stadium capacity and it made sense to upgrade TC to level 6 but still not YA, as that would put me close to zero on a weekly basis. So yeah, I would chill with the upgrades until you can fill at least 20-25k stadium.

All of this is in the manual, copy/paste in chat gpt and you should be fine, just don't be in despair :)