Potential over time

Potential over time

 

Chomelix Cows
Ben Ahmed

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Is the potential changing over time.
I am quite sure when I scouted player at 18 they were Average or Above Average and their potential explose late.
Now they are Poor, so is it because the peaked passed and they are poor now or is it me who were just wrong with the scouting ?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Yes, but it is only best possible estimation by your scouts. Also, it can't change so rapidly in such a short time, from Above Average to Poor. It can drop or eventually rise by one level in some short/mid length period (several seasons).

Probably some of those scout reports were inaccurate.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

I find, scouting each player at the start of season, then towards the end of that season has helped.
Its not the best method but better than not scouting.
 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
0

I Keep rotating my scouts on the players so by the end of the season i have each player scouted at least 3 times. I write each report on the notes so i keep track of changes.


Currently blaming the ref for everything
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Christos said:

I Keep rotating my scouts on the players so by the end of the season i have each player scouted at least 3 times. I write each report on the notes so i keep track of changes.

I use the players notes section, to save mine, as well as a runing avg Pot/Dev