Is the potential changing over time.
I am quite sure when I scouted player at 18 they were Average or Above Average and their potential explose late.
Now they are Poor, so is it because the peaked passed and they are poor now or is it me who were just wrong with the scouting ?
Yes, but it is only best possible estimation by your scouts. Also, it can't change so rapidly in such a short time, from Above Average to Poor. It can drop or eventually rise by one level in some short/mid length period (several seasons).
Probably some of those scout reports were inaccurate.
I find, scouting each player at the start of season, then towards the end of that season has helped.
Its not the best method but better than not scouting.
I Keep rotating my scouts on the players so by the end of the season i have each player scouted at least 3 times. I write each report on the notes so i keep track of changes.
I Keep rotating my scouts on the players so by the end of the season i have each player scouted at least 3 times. I write each report on the notes so i keep track of changes.
I use the players notes section, to save mine, as well as a runing avg Pot/Dev