I would like to start by saying that I don't think the team's mentality should be included in the default instructions, because it applies to the entire match and could lead to more yellow/red cards or injuries. Personally, I would only use it during specific periods of the game through time-based and score-based conditional instructions.
In addition, I would like to propose a post-match analysis section that breaks down the team's performance in the first 45 minutes and the second 45 minutes. This would allow every manager to evaluate whether their conditional instructions are working and how effective their customized playstyles are.
At the end of the day, we spend money on transfers to improve performance, yet we do not have a detailed analysis of each match based on the tactics and playstyle we choose. Such information would help managers make better decisions and understand what is actually working.
I respect you and I like the way you think about the game, but I would appreciate a response regarding these points and, why not, a visible improvement in these areas.