Formation Question - LM/LW

Formation Question - LM/LW

 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

Hi Marko

Is there a formation that allows both an LM and LW to be used without penalty ?

My 2 best players are an LM and an LW but I can't see an obvious formation and I'm normally playing my LW as an ST, which has a 15% penalty I think.

Thanks
Howie
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

I think currently there is no formation that includes both. Btw, check what is the penalty for ML playing as a CM. I think 10%. Maybe it's a better ways to try to use maximum potential of both of them, as CM and LW (10% and 0% penalty). Just check, I'm speaking from my head :)
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

Thanks Marko
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

👍
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Howie123 said:

Thanks Marko

I just saw several minutes ago that formation 3-4-3 has LM and LW on their main positions. If that helps :)
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

I'll give it a go, thanks
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

You are welcome 😄